You will feel the numbness wear off after a few hours. It is typical to feel soreness for a few days or as long as a week. If you feel discomfort beyond the normal time frame, please don’t hesitate to call our office. In these cases, we may need to adjust your bite.
- Soreness in the gum tissue and injection site
- Soreness in the jaw muscles
- Bleeding when flossing (Gradually improving)
- Hot and Cold sensitivity (Gradually improving)
- Ibuprofen as needed 600-800Mg Ibuprofen
- Floss regularly
- Brush daily (2x)
- Hot/ Cold sensitivity does not improve in one week
- Can’t chew on certain foods
- Pain when flossing
As always, our goal is to provide the very highest quality dental care and at the same time make you feel as comfortable as possible. We realize you have chosen us to take care of your trust is never taken lightly. If there is anything we can do to make your dental treatment more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office (505) 828-2020