Teeth Whitening Instructions
- Brush and floss teeth prior to wearing the trays. To dispense whitening material, twist off the tip and place a small dot on the front of each tooth in the tray. Do not overfill the tray as this will cause discomfort to the gum tissue. Replace the cap. Each syringe contains approximately three treatments.
- Insert the whitening tray over your teeth and seat the tray firmly against the teeth. Wipe any access material from your tissue immediately.
- Wear the trays for approximately one hour a day. If your teeth become too sensitive you can bleach every other day instead. You can whiten anytime during the day, but it’s recommended that you do it a couple of hours prior to bedtime to allow your teeth to rehydrate. While whitening, please refrain from eating or drinking anything that might stain your teeth for a couple of hours. (Ex: marinara sauce, ketchup, grape juice, coffee)
- Refrain from swallowing any of the material while whitening.
- Clean your trays with warm water and your tooth brush. Store trays in the holder provided.
- Store remaining gel in the refrigerator. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- DO NOT EAT OR DRINK WHILE YOU ARE WEARING YOUR TRAYS.
- KEEP ALL PRODUCTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office (505) 828-2020